March 11, 2012

Sunday Tid Bits

Happy Happy Sunday to YOU!

And, I don't have to go to school tomorrow!
We are out for Spring Break and it has officially caused me to have a little spring in my step!
It's actually a Sunday night where I am not trying to squeeze in all the last minute details for tomorrow! Yippie!!!

______________________________________________________

First thing I want to share is that tomorrow is the 12th! So, that means I will be back with my 12 for 12 for March. If you don't know what that means let me explain: You take 12 pictures to document your day on the 12th day of the month.

I have had a few request to start this as a linky party. And, many thanks to Hadar I think I will be able to figure out the whole linky party thing tomorrow. So, grab your camera (or your phone!) and take 12 ramdom pictures and get ready to share them tomorrow!

You can check out my January and February 12 for 12 posts to see how I do it. I use Picasa to make my collage- but that is not necessary. It doesn't have to be in a grid form. Just share 12 pictures of your day!

So, I am hoping like REALLY hoping that someone shows up to my first linky party and plays along!

______________________________________________________


I wanted to take a few minutes and thank some sweet bloggers who have emailed me letting me know they passed a blog award on to me.

Rebecca at Teaching First
Heather at Teched out Teacher
Kristy at Teachin' First
Kimberlee at Teacher Time Savers
Mrs. L from Life with Mrs. L

______________________________________________________

I have listed a few new things in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store. I hope to share them later this week with pictures so you can REALLY see them! I am excited to share them with you!



8 comments:

  1. I totally want to try the 12 for 12. I have never done one, so count me in... also with our spring break being this week, I should be able to accomplish it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do your 12 for 12!! I love those posts of yours and I think it will be super fun. I am excited already. :)

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited about the Lily's Purple Plastic Purse Unit. I love Kevin Henkes stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad I saw this so I can take pictures tomorrow!!! I can't wait to link up!

    Michelle
    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty stinkin' happy about this!! I can't believe it's March 12th already, how did that happen!? Will be taking 12 pictures tomorrow for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the shout out! Hugs!
    Rebecca
    Teaching First

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog, you inspire me. I wanted to award you with the Lovely Blog award.
    go to my blog to see the rules.
    Thanks,
    Tonia
    mrsvento.blogspot

    ReplyDelete