March 12, 2012

12 on the 12th {March}



Today is March 12th.. which means 12 random pictures from today.

I am on Spring Break this month so my 12 pictures are not a "typical" day for me. But, here they are!



1. Wake up time was around 7:00. Which is pretty good considering I didn't have to go to school today.. AND with the Daylight Savings Time change yesterday. So honestly my body felt like it was 6:00.

2. Breakfast of Champions- Frosted Flakes. I normally eat a Special K breakfast bar at school before the kids come into the room so this was a change.

3. I made a trip to the post office to drop off orders.

4. Put a roast in the crockpot for tonight.

5.Spent some fun time with my girl.. Peanut.

6. Moved this book from the kitchen to the living room but have yet to start it. I consider myself a "reader" but hardly ever read anymore.

7. Finished up my Easter Math Centers.

8. Laminated my Easter Math Centers.

9. Started cutting my Easter Math Centers.

10. Made a set of thank you cards for our local animal shelter and delivered them.

11. Spent some fun time with our foster child from the animal shelter.. Poochie {Who is going to have puppies... anyday now!}

12. Finished up and listed some Days of the Week Centers on TpT.



So, what are your 12 on the 12th?
Link up and share!



20 comments:

  1. You are awesome for fostering a dog from the animal shelter. That is something I would love to do when I have my own house someday. However, I may end up keeping them all and becoming a hoarder. If I weren't a teacher, I would be an animal cop like on Animal Planet. Love those shows!

    Ashley
    Live2Learn

    P.S. I would join your 12 on the 12th, but as a currently unemployed teacher, I am not that interesting. Maybe next month?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fully intended on taking 12 pictures today and then one of my students threw up all over the classroom! I wish I had taken pictures (of my day not the vomit haha) bc today was definitely an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be joining soon! Just waiting for the rest of my evening to commence so I can finish taking pictures! Is that lame? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous that you are on break already. I have to wait for Easter. Enjoy :)

    Sue
    theverybusykindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take time to read that book! It is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THIS! Maybe I can get 12 pictures of the things I've done since I got off of work!! :)

    Erin
    Creating & Teaching
    Creating & Designing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grr... you people and your spring break! :P j/k
    How nice it must have been to actually have a bowl of cereal instead of a bar. A bar (if that) is usually my breakfast, too.
    Poochie is adorable and so are your Thank You cards.
    ❤Traci❤
    Dragonflies in First

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first time for 12 photos on the 12th! I linked up!!

    Michelle
    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this idea!!! Thanks for hosting!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love looking at these pics!!!
    Do you do this every month? Because I didn't take pics from today. But I could be more on the ball for next month because I want to join your party!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was so much fun!! And such a great idea, thanks for hosting! Love it, have really enjoyed looking at all the pics!

    3rd Grade Times

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you turned this into a linky party - thanks for giving us the head's up that you were going to; I made sure to have my phone with me today so I could take my pictures! :)

    Thanks for hosting! It was fun!

    katherine
    Third Grade Teacher Files 

    ReplyDelete
  13. I made a roast for dinner tonight too. Can't wait to be on spring break. But I have to wait until April. Blech.
    Life with Mrs. L

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there,
    Totally random, but what kind of personal laminator do you have? I am looking to get one and have no idea as to where to start!!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so neat! I'll have to link up next time. Do you do this every month?!? Love it!

    Becky
    http://teachinglearningloving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so going to have my pics ready for next month! Love your 12 on the 12th!!


    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this and want to know where you've been all my blogging life? ;) I'll be back for sure as I'm your newest follower.

    Christi ツ
    Ms. Fultz’s Corner

    ReplyDelete