February 5, 2016

Five for Friday {Linky Party.. February 5th}

Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week and on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool. Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog.


I finally got a post up about our 100th day of school this past week. If you would like to read more about our celebration you can click below.


And, I updated my 100th day unit with some new additions and gave a few of the items a makeover. If you all ready own it- you can download it again for all the changes. Or, if you would like to consider purchasing it you can click below.

Quick Link: 100th Day Unit




We are definitely in the Valentine spirit in our classroom. Here is a question for you.. Do you leave up Valentine decorations all February or do you take them down after the 14th and move on to something else? A holiday that comes in the middle of the month is no fun!! But, I always feel like it has to go once the holiday is over. 
A new month means we cut and spell that month to hang on our calendar board. I hate I don't have a picture of these displayed but this is one is from last year.. it almost looks the same!

These patterns {and the others months too} are found in my TpT store.
We made these Valentine Butterflies last Friday and displayed them over the weekend so they would be up when they got to school Monday morning. They are nice and festive on our back wall! ♥


These are found in a Valentine Craft pack.



Everything was decorated except our hall bulletin board. So, we made these super quick and fun valentine cupcakes. These are also in the same pack as the butterflies above.
Quick Link: Valentine Crafts

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I hope you have a fabulous weekend. I have battling the worst cold possible and my voice is gone. I am so looking forward to a few days of rest! 

If you want to post a Five for Friday post on your blog.. link it up below! Everyone is invited to link back. Just grab the button at the top and link back to this post. Happy Weekend Friends!



5 comments:

  1. I love the look at your week! It looks like you had so much fun! That bulletin board still looks AMAZING too!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your "First Grade is Sweet" bulletin board. I need to come up with a division craftivity with the same theme!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting and it's always nice to see what others are doing to celebrate Valentine's Day with their students :) Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your 'Love Bugs' are too cute! I bought your pack and will be doing them this year with my kids :)

    Zoe
    Oh the Little Wonders

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the different Valentine stuff you have going on this week! Thanks for sharing all your photos and for hosting this great link up :)

    Teaching Autism

    ReplyDelete