July 14, 2015

Christmas in July Sale {Tuesday: Math Fact Unit}

christmasinjuly2_thumb2

All this week I will be having a Christmas in July sale and will have one of my favorite products on sale each day. These are all products I use in my classroom and could not live without. I hope you find something this week you might like to incorporate into your classroom.

mathfacts[3]

Yesterday my sale product was my Math Fact Practice Sheets. Today’s Math Fact Unit goes perfect with the practice sheets. I use this unit all year long in my first grade classroom.

mathfactunit1

This unit features TONS of flash cards with answer cards.  All in black and white. Just print on colored paper, laminate, cut and use!

mathfactunit2

It also includes clip cards. {You know I LOVE LOVE LOVE clip cards!} These are black and white and look great printed on colored card stock

mathfactunit3

There are also timed drills, cut and paste printables and more fact sheets.

The whole unit is 130 pages long and is intended to last the whole school year.

Quick Shopping Link: Math Facts Unit

**Remember these are only on sale today {Tuesday, July 14th} Check the picture below to get a sneak peak at the rest of the week sale products.

christmasinjuly_thumb2

No comments:

Post a Comment