July 15, 2015

Christmas in July Sale {Wednesday: True and False Sorting Cards}

christmasinjuly2_thumb2_thumb

All this week I will be having a Christmas in July sale and will have one of my favorite products on sale each day. These are all products I use in my classroom and could not live without. I hope you find something this week you might like to incorporate into your classroom.

trueandfalse

Today’s sale product is my True and False Sorting Cards. I simply adore these! I mostly use these as a early finisher activity because they work best with 1-2 kids doing them. But, we usually always do them whole group before I turn them into an independent early finisher activity.

truefalse4

This unit features 7 sets of math true and false cards:
1. addition facts
2. subtraction facts
3. telling time {hour and half hour}
4. greater than / less than {numbers up to 120}
5. basic shapes
6. tally marks
7. number words {up to one hundred}

truefalse1truefalse2

truefalse3

And it includes 11 recording sheets for the cards if you wish to use them too.

Quick Shopping Link: True and False Sorting Cards

**Remember these are only on sale today {Wednesday, July 15th} Check the picture below to get a sneak peak at the rest of the week sale products.

christmasinjuly_thumb2_thumb

No comments:

Post a Comment