July 13, 2015

Christmas in July Sale {Monday: Math Fact Practice Sheets}

christmasinjuly2

All this week I will be having a Christmas in July sale and will have one of my favorite products on sale each day. These are all products I use in my classroom and could not live without. I hope you find something this week you might like to incorporate into your classroom.

IMG_6418

Today’s product of the day is my Math Fact Practice Sheets HUGE unit. This pack of practice sheets include 250 pages of math facts! Way more than you could ever use! I use these as homework all year with my first graders and also as our weekly math fact assessments.

mathfactsheetspreview 

Quick Shopping Link: Math Facts Practice Sheets

**Remember these are only on sale today {Monday, July 13th} Check the picture below to get a sneak peak at the rest of the week sale products.

christmasinjuly

No comments:

Post a Comment