April 24, 2015

Five for Friday {Linky Party… April 24}

 

fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb2_thumb2

Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool. Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog.

Divider-1_thumb3_thumb2

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_8922IMG_8923

Teachers Pay Teachers is truly a life saver for teachers. The resources available are simply amazing. At the last minute I threw together some Corduroy activities this week to go along with our “or” phonics skill. I needed {or wanted!} a fun craft to go along with the book. This is something I could easily do myself but rather than take the time to do it myself- I found the perfect patterns on TpT. I had a stash of buttons and we glued one on Corduroy’s overalls to add a little something extra. You can find this Corduroy unit here!

Divider-2_thumb3_thumb2

IMG_8934IMG_8935     IMG_8937IMG_8938

We have been SUPER busy this week getting ready for our Spring Program and our center time has gotten cut short each day. So, instead of regular rotating centers we have been working on money skills. We sure can ALWAYS use the extra practice so our time has been spent on money + teamwork.

Divider-3_thumb3_thumb2

IMG_8939

And back to that program that we’ve been practicing for.  It’s a Patriotic Musical that is really good.

Divider-4_thumb3_thumb2

#4 is simple.. it’s Friday. Let’s party.. or take a nap!

Divider-5_thumb3_thumb2

and #5 is really simple. 15 days left until Summer!

3 comments:

  1. We have about 18 days until summer, and we are DEFINITELY counting down! This last homestretch is always a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I have a student named Reese, too, and my maiden name was Reese! I love your Courdoroy bears! After this week, I have 45 days of school - we don't get out until June 26th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have these math money sheets in your shop? I would love them!!

    ReplyDelete