August 12, 2011

Classroom Pics- Post #3

 

Day #2 is done.. whew! Remember I said I had a date this afternoon..

my couch and dvr are awaiting.

Here are a few more classroom pictures.

020

I made these words for my hall bulletin board but then I changed my mind about what I wanted to do.. so, I put them up in my room.  I love the colors!

001

This is the main bulletin board in our hallway. I was assigned August as my month.. This board is huge- it looks like a normal size in this picture but it actually is much larger than it looks.

I also have to admit that my mom painted the sun.. she took over that project for me!

028

This is the bulletin board right outside of my classroom. I always put my student’s names on this board but they wouldn’t fit with the alligator so I put names on my door right beside.it.

Alright.. gotta go.. Big Brother, General Hospital, and America’s Got Talent area all waiting for me!

9 comments:

Grade ONEderful said...

Lots of great pictures. Thanks for sharing. It's fun looking at other classrooms. I don't go back 'til September so my room isn't set up yet.

❀Barbara❀
Grade ONEderful

Sarah said...

Awesome letters!! how did u make them?

Sarah
shetrick@gmail.com

enjoy the relaxing!!

amy.lemons said...

Love all your bulletin boards! They look great!

Rachelle said...

Yea those letters are seriously delightful! Did you use a cricut or something of that sort? I'm loving all of your boards!!!
-Rachelle
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

Carmela B said...

I really have to agree... I love the letters. Are those hand-drawn? By the way your mom is a regular Eric Carle ;0)

Carmela
http://diaryofateachaholic.blogspot.com/

Jenny Wilson said...

I really 'NEED' to know what cartridge or font you used for the alligator board. I love it!

rjbwilson@gmail.com

thepolkadotowl said...

Your bulletin boards are gorgeous! :) I must know about the lettering as well! :)

سما احمد said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالبطحاء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالحائر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمعذر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالعريجاء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بعرقة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالملز
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالنسيم
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالعليا
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالروضة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالسلي
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالشمال
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالشميسي
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالشفا
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرويضه
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجــوف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بنمار
شركة مكافحة حشرات بزهبات
شركة مكافحة حشرات بساجر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالسليمانية

سما احمد said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات برماح
شركة مكافحة حشرات بحريملاء
شركة مكافحة حشرات جنوب الرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات شمال الرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات وسط الرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات غرب الرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات شرق الرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات ببيشه
شركة مكافحة حشرات بظلم
شركة مكافحة حشرات برأس تنورة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالحناكية
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمويه
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالغزالة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بينبع البحر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالعزيزية