February 5, 2018

Sticker Stash

IMG_4346

Oriental Trading has fixed my sticker shortage .. at least for a few weeks!

IMG_4351

They have such a large and fun selection! My kids went crazy over some of these new choices!

IMG_4353

My students have sticker charts that when full they earn a trip to the treasure chest. So, most of these will be used for their charts.

IMG_4354IMG_4356

These monster ones are HUGE!

IMG_4358

I love these stickers on a roll because I can tear them apart and leave them on their desk or stapled to their papers.

IMG_4400IMG_4406

Hop over and check out the selection!

Oriental Trading Stickers


Disclaimer: Oriental Trading is seriously one of my favorite resources for my classroom. They do send me items for promotion in exchange for a blog post/review. However, I truly am happy with these products and I am glad to tell my teacher friends all about their products.


1 comment:

  1. Entire life Replacement is a thing that you scarcely find, when you Buy facebook reviews. Merely a handful of excellent service providers offer up this. buy reviews for facebook

    ReplyDelete