January 21, 2018

Tic Tac Toe (fun for the WHOLE YEAR!)


Slide3

I have played Tic Tac Toe on and off for years with my first graders. But, this year.. we have taken it to a WHOLE new level. We play tic tac toe to decide who gets to do something (winner gets to go first, winner gets to pick first, etc…) and we have recently been having Tic Tac Toe tournaments. Where they play until only one person is left and is the classroom winner!

Slide4

Our weather has been yucky the last two weeks and I catch my students playing tic tac toe as a free choice during inside recess time. It is a win/win for all!

IMG_4412

I put all my game pieces together in a file and uploaded it to Teachers Pay Teachers this morning. (link below)

Slide1

This pack includes a game board (you can print as many copies as you want) and 36 different game pieces. There are choices for holidays, animals, school supplies, sports, and so much more!

Slide2

If you are interested you can check it out in my store or the link below.

IMG_4417

Quick Link: Tic Tac Toe for the whole year!

No comments:

Post a Comment