September 4, 2017

Back to School Clip Cards

cover

Clip cards are one of my very favorite early finisher activities. They are easy to prep, store and use. And, my first graders love using the clothes pins.

IMG_6567[2]

I made these to use for the first few weeks back in school- but they can easily be used year round as extra practice and review.

IMG_6577[2]

Some of the skills included are: alphabet, beginning sounds, ending sounds, numbers, color words and number words.

PicMonkey Collage1[5]

I like to keep them in these crayon boxes for easy storage. They fit perfect and a student can just grab a box and find a quiet spot to work.

PicMonkey Collage2[6]PicMonkey Collage3[3]

You can find these in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store..

Quick Link: Back to School Clip Cards


I have several other sets of clip cards in my store if you are interested..

 fallclipcards IMG_8238springclipcards

1 comment:

  1. Scared of being cheated while you Buy YouTube Views? On this site, we guide you doing so. buy youtube views cheap

    ReplyDelete