June 3, 2016

Five for Friday {Linky Party.. June 3}



Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week and on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool. Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
How to join the Five for Friday linky party....
Grab the button at the top
post your Five for Friday post on your blog
link back to this post
and add your link to the link-up below

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I tried to leave a link to my post (first time poster here) but I'm having difficulty. I can't find the link-up anywhere. Can you help me or give me some suggestions. Here's my link: https://kristineweinersclass.com/2016/06/03/five-for-friday-linky-party/

    kristineweiner@gmail.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Kacey! Thanks so much for providing this Friday link up! I think I probably join it most Fridays and always enjoy checking in with my fellow linkers. (Is that a word?) I just wanted to let you know I appreciate your work for this weekly event!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for still running this even when you're on holidays, Kacey! :) Very excited to do Five For Friday for the first time.

    ReplyDelete