January 29, 2016

Five for Friday {Linky Party.. January 29th}


Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week and on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool. Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog.



I posted last week's Five for Friday on Thursday night ... but when we went to bed that night we had 100% chance of snow. I had a terrible cold and I was tickled to death to get a snow day last Friday. And, in true Mississippi weather fashion. We got NO SNOW! What?!? How can you go from 100% chance to NONE! We still got the day off.. but seriously?!?







So, since we all had SNOW on the  brain this week. We did some show math stations.. these three digit addition facts are included in my Silly Snowman Math Centers Unit.




These pick the greatest number cards are also in that same pack and were one of our weekly math centers too. 




But, I am over snow and snowmen now. {of course February is usually our coldest month!} but I am moving on to the month of LOVE!!! I prepped some of my Valentine Cut and Paste Printables to use as morning work for the next two weeks.

There are 27 different sheets/printables in this pack but I just picked a few that I wanted to use. I'll have the rest on standby incase I need a time filler or sub plans.



And, I love to have a stash of math review sheets to use when I need an early finisher activity, no prep homework or just a quick assessment. These Valentine Math Review Sheets are PERFECT! A true time and life saver for me!

Have a happy weekend!
♥ link up your five for friday post below ♥




5 comments:

  1. That sounds just like us with the snow issue!! They swear blind we'll get it - then we don't! We haven't seen proper snow in FOREVER!! Looks like you've had a great week - thanks for hosting!

    Teaching Autism

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started a blog a week or so ago, and this is my first Linky Party! Thanks for letting me link up! Love your blog!
    Megan @ www.justteachy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were close to 60 degrees this morning here in Port Saint Lucie, Florida. Some of us were complaining because we forgot our jackets….However, I am so glad I don’t have to deal with such low temperatures and snow! I wouldn’t know what to do! I guess I would be have to figure out a way to bring my electric blanket along, maybe with some type of plug in battery…LOL!
    Anyway, I really enjoyed reading your post! Try to stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, how in the world did you still get a snow day?? We don't get called off until around 6:00 am or so, so we can see what we actually got and how bad the roads are. Temperature wise, we have to be around -15 with the wind chill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a ton for your blog! This app gives you access to 250+ exclusive emoji and sticker designs – along with an integrated QWERTY keyboard. Macbook Trackpad Decal

    ReplyDelete