April 9, 2015

Fivefor Friday {Linky Party.. April 10th}

Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool. Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog.fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]Divider 1

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_8798    IMG_8796  

We enjoyed a simple and good Easter with my family. Our Easter baskets are a family tradition that we enjoy. You always get some fun goodies from the Easter Bunny.

Divider 2

IMG_8819

While going through my pictures for the week I came across this one. These arrived early Tuesday morning.. and as always you simply can not beat a doughnut. So, hard to turn down! HA!

Divider 3

IMG_8839

IMG_8822

One of our weekly math centers was this months of the year activity. This is included in my Frog Centers Unit.

Divider 4

IMG_8838
IMG_8827    IMG_8828

We also used the magnifying glasses to search for our weekly spelling words. Somehow this was the first time we have done this this year. They loved it.

Divider 5

IMG_8837 IMG_8830

We also did these Counting by 3’s cards and recording sheet to go with the Frog Prince this week. These are in my store: Frog Prince Counting Cards.

Have a great weekend! Happy Friday!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the link up each week! I am loving the months of the year frog themed-activity! What awesome practice for our students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the link up!

    Your easter baskets look fantastic. My little one is still milk only but I'm sure she would be gaga for those baskets. (If only to gnaw on the basket itself lol)

    -Bri @ Knowledge Mobile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting this linky. It has quickly become a favorite of mine! My kids love everything with a magnifying glass, they feel like real detectives. Enjoy your weekend!

    Jayme
    Teach Talk Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  4. The magnifying glass activity sounds like such a simply way to have so much fun! I enjoy being a part of your linky every week! Thank you!
    Marie
    Once Upon a Classroom: A Teacher's Tales

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your frog centers! I'm thinking I should make some spring centers for my classroom over the break. I'm feeling the need for something new and fresh! THanks for hosting. This is my favorite linky.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving those frog centers! And I agree-you can NEVER turn down a doughnuts!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete