June 6, 2014

Five for Friday.. {Linky Party.. June 6}


 
 
Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week and on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool.Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog.
 
 
tennis
 
 
I made a spur of the moment trip to see my niece play in a tennis tournament Monday. My knowledge of tennis can fit inside a thimble.. I really need to study up on the rules and especially the scoring before heading back out to an all day tennis tournament! HA!
 
 


 
catcrazy
 
I finished my Cat Crazy unit- it includes 15 math centers. I will be blogging about it soon – but it is listed in my store. I am also working on a dog unit to go along with it.
 
IMG_5655
 


 
 
Some of my Blog Hoppin buddies have joined the Summer Link Craze. Here is a schedule if you want or need something fun to blog about this summer! Here are the direct link to each blog.. have fun!
 
Friday.. ME.. you are here!!
 


 
IMG_5653
 
I have been working really hard on my Doodle Bugs Paper business. I have added a ton of new products and still have more to come. I love summer break and having the extra time to work on new designs.
 
.IMG_5593


 
 
 
.. I don’t have a #5
It’s summer and that’s my only excuse!
 
 
Have a fabulous weekend!
Link up below!
 


12 comments:

  1. So jealous your on holidays - 3 more weeks till my next break here in Australia!
    I'm loving the summer linky party idea - sounds like I have some good blog surfing to look forward too :)
    Thanks again for the chance to link up each week.

    Rainbow Lily
    Rainbow Lily Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha - and so tired from report card writing that I can't spell. I meant "you're" not "your"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer vacation... so jealous! We are 6 days into Winter here and right in the middle of report cards at the moment. :)

    I love linking up for Five for Friday, it's a great opportunity to reflect on the wonderful things that have happened this week.

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing all of the linky parties! Always fun to link up with others, so nice to have a list. :)

    Bryce
    Second Grade Stampede

    ReplyDelete
  5. Report writing starts tomorrow for me... I wonder if a magical report-writing fairy will come along and have done them all by the time I wake up? Enjoy the feeling of having them all finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you are keeping with your linky for the summer (it is the one I manage to blog about the most)! Thanks for the other linkys too! Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your list totally made me smile! I know about as much about tennis as you and I sort of played one year!
    Thanks for the links and keeping 5 for Fri going over the summer!
    Love your new designs, looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your round-up of linky parties! Thank you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Kacey! My blog is relatively new and doesn't have nearly as many followers as the other blogs on your list, but I'd love for you to consider adding my link up to the schedule! Teaching In A Nutshell will be hosting Sell It Saturdays this summer. I noticed you don't have a Saturday up, so I thought it'd be worth a try to ask. The first one is up right now if you want to check it out!

    Thanks for considering!

    Kristin
    Teaching In A Nutshell

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Friday! I am a new blogger and I am proud to say that I completed my first Five for Friday. Thanks for the motivation and inspriation! Have a great week.

    Tammy :)
    Teaching Math K to 5

    ReplyDelete