July 27, 2013

True or False?

trueandfalse

Last year was the first year I did a lot of true & false activities with my first graders. But, I really believe it makes them “think” a bit more and really use their brains an extra step. My newest unit is a whole unit on math true and false activity cards. It features 7 sets of cards for students to sort if they are true or false.

040

Here is what is included:

  • 20 addition cards
  • 20 subtraction cards
  • 36 telling time cards {hour and half hour}
  • 20 greater than / less than cards {numbers up to 120}
  • 16 shape cards
  • 24 tally mark cards
  • 32 number words cards {up to one hundred}


010There are also 11 different recording sheets.


In this unit, I also show you 5 different ways I use these cards.

016017

007

001

 

trueandfalse

4 comments:

  1. Love this!
    How do you make the "clouds" on the computer? Or do you draw it free hand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo great! Love how it's an independent activity and reinforces all those basic skills. LOVE!

    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love these! They are so much fun! Would you consider making ones that are a little harder, ie time to quarter hour/5minutes, harder math facts, etc? I think these would be a little too easy for most of my 2nd graders.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! I have made handwritten ones (not nearly as cute as yours) for addition and subtraction facts, but never thought about time, etc. Super cute! I had to repin!

    Bobbi
    Bitty Bilinguals

    ReplyDelete