September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day.. 2 new products

 

I hope you have enjoyed your long weekend. Thanks to Hurricane Isaac our weekend was really long.. Thankfully, we missed all the bad stuff. So, it was a nice, enjoyable long weekend!

I have been busy finishing up a few products. I listed two items in my TpT store.

The first item is an Animal Sentence & Picture Match.

animalmatch

These will be going straight into one of my “pocket chart baskets” in the morning.

005

This activity has 12 sentences and 12 picture cards. The animals are precious!

006

Here is the link: Animal Sentence & Picture Match.


The second item is a set of Chevron Counting Cards 1-200.

chevroncountingcards

I will be using these all year long. I seriously can not get enough counting cards. We will use these to practice ordering numbers and for number recognition.

008

Here is the link: Chevron Counting Cards 1-200


Enjoy the rest of your holiday! I will be back later this week with an “at family unit” and a “fall pocket chart unit”.

xoxo, kacey

{store * facebook}

 

1 comment:

  1. I currently use a DX5e to fly my homemade 60" fomie and quite happy with it. But recently I also started putting together a 6-channel cyclic pitch heli (pictures attached) but I can't fly it without a 6-channel Tx. So I would be really grateful if you consider me for your Dx6i.

    ReplyDelete