May 12, 2012

12 on the 12th {May}

Today is May 12th..
which means another month has gone by and it is time to document 12 random pictures of the 12th day..

Today was not the most exciting day. It is graduation and end of the year teacher gift time which means my stationery business is in top priorty this weekend.

So, today was mostly about Doodle Bugs Paper.. not Doodle Bugs Teaching!

 

1. Wake Up Time {this is sleeping in to me}
2. My desk in my office
3. Bag Tags
4. A new notecard design I made for someone else.. but had to print for myself!
5. Gift certificates are top sellers right now
6. Graduation orders- lots of thank you notes are being printed
7. A fun set of Peace, Love Prayer calling/enclosure cards
8. End of the year teacher gift orders {these are notepads}
9. Mother's Day present wrapped
10. A fun unscramble the sentence activity planned for my students next week.
11. Always fun to open the mailbox and get stationery I sold mailed back to me as a thank you note.
12. A little lunch break reading.

It's your turn!
Post your 12th pictures and link up below!

5 comments:

  1. I FORGOT!!!!!!! WAAA! :(
    I want some of your stationery. I am going to be shopping.
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally didn't remember until 4 PM... and I don't even think I DID 12 things today!! Haha! Good old weekend.

    I will for sure be back next month though!!

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your 12 on the 12th linky! The MR goes crazy bc I take pictures of everything!!!!


    Staci

    Going Nutty!

    misssquirrels@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look so forward to this!! Love it! Thanks for doing it! :)

    3rd Grade Times

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea for a linky party1 I will have to remember this for next month. I am your newest follower. I hope you will check out my blog at
    Fun in First Grade

    You have a super cute blog!
    :) Dana

    ReplyDelete