August 22, 2011

Teacher Week: Meet the Teacher

TeacherWeek_thumb[8]

Well, hello! You can read more about me above on the About Me tab..
But, here I am in a nutshell.

I am a Christian.  I am a wife.

I am a teacher.  I am a business owner.

I am an aunt.  I am a daughter.

Recently Updated4

My name is Kacey {Mrs. Kacey to my firsties} and I am a southern girl!
I was born and raised and still live in the same small Mississippi town.

{ Hey Y’all! }

I just started my 12th year of teaching. This is my 9th year to teach first grade. Between my 4th and 7th year I was an elementary librarian..
I have been married for 10 years.

Things I love: 
monograms, animals, reality tv, food {all of it},lots of color, organized spaces, taking naps, getting the mail, General Hospital, iced tea, sweets, and a beach vacation with a good book.

Things I don’t love:
snakes, rodents, bugs {yuck!}, crime, suspense or mystery novels, tomatoes, oranges, cleaning, paperwork, coffee, lazy people, talking on the phone and having my picture taken.. {I don’t like that one above at all..}

7 comments:

Dee said...

Hey Kacey,

Your stationery is so very cute! Best wishes for a great new year!
Dee
First Impressions

Manda said...

Have a great school year!

Heather said...

Do you mind me asking where you find all the cute graphics you use? I feel so limited in what I make for my classroom because I don't have all the awesome fonts, borders, and graphics to make really cute things. Thanks! As a list making junkie, I love all your paper products!

Ms. Patterson said...

I am from Miss too! Still teach here although I will be moving soon


Ms. Patterson
Pocket Full of Kinders

سما احمد said...

شركة مكافحة الفئران بأبها

شركة مكافحة حشرات بابها
شركة رش مبيدات بأبها
شركة عزل اسطح بأبها
شركة تنظيف فلل بأبها
شركة رش الدفان بأبها
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بأبها
شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بأبها
شركة مكافحة الصراصير بأبها
شركة مكافحة الناموس بأبها
شركة مكافحة الباعوض بأبها
شركة تسليك مجارى بأبها
شركة تنظيف خزانات بأبها

سما احمد said...

شركة غسيل خزانات بأبها
شركة صيانة مسابح بأبها
شركة تنظيف الاثاث بأبها
شركة جلي بلاط بأبها
شركة تنظيف شقق بأبها
شركة نقل عفش بأبها
شركة تنظيف موكيت بأبها
شركة تنظيف مجالس بأبها
شركة تنظيف مسابح بأبها
شركة تنظيف منازل بأبها
شركة تنظيف ستائر بأبها

سما احمد said...

شركة تنظيف كنب بأبها
شركة تنظيف مساجد بأبها
شركة تنظيف سجاد بأبها
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بأبها
شركة تخزين عفش بأبها
شركة عزل خزانات بأبها
شركة تعقيم خزانات بأبها
شركة صيانة خزانات بأبها