October 8, 2017

Early Finisher Option: Small Puzzles

IMG_3619

This year I am trying something new in my first grade classroom. More hands on early finisher activities. But, I want these hands on activities to be self checking and/or totally independent. So, one option I found are these small puzzles from Amazon.

These puzzles are around a 6 inch square. I LOVE this size because they fit perfect at their seats and they have plenty of room to complete the puzzle in a small space. We use a lot of floor puzzles but they take up a lot of floor space AND you have step over groups of kiddos. My room is super small.. I have to utilize my space wisely!

IMG_3621

These are good quality – thin wood and they have held up beautifully the first 9 weeks of this school year. They have 16 pieces each which means most of my students can put them together in a few minutes and don’t get stuck and need help completing them.

I do need to mention the pieces are a little hard to get out. They do get easier with use. But, you pretty much have to pull the pieces out. But, on the positive side- if the puzzles get turned over the pieces don’t fall out! YEA!

IMG_3544

I first ordered this five pack. They were such a big hit- I ordered this 12 pack last week!

Quick Amazon Links:

5 pack of puzzles

12 pack of puzzles

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.
    best dashboard camera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.
    Antminer D3
    Best gpus for mining

    ReplyDelete