May 18, 2017

Five for Friday (May 19th)

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Divider 1

And just like that.. I am DONE! Year #17 is in the books.

Hello Summer vacation!

 

Divider 2

IMG_2454

I bought a box of mini oreo packs at Walmart (18 for $6) and found this perfect free tag/card as an end of the year gift for my first grade babies.

IMG_2455

So cute and so easy!

Divider 3

IMG_2458

Also as an end of the year gift- I framed these cute directed drawing bugs in frames from the Dollar Tree. They turned out super cute!

Divider 4

IMG_2453

Four times a year when I get this good mail- I remind you that you absolutely should be using Ebates if you shop online! This time I ordered a bunch of books from Amazon with my Big Fat Check! HA I had to stock up for my summer reading.

It’s legit friends! Check it out.. Ebates!

Divider 5

summer

And.. just wanted to give you a heads up that it’s almost time to shut down FFF for summer break. (And, I am kind of thinking about discontinuing it all together but if not I’ll be back on 8.4... I’ll keep you posted!)

7 comments:

  1. I have always enjoyed linking up and seeing other people's Five for Fridays so I hope you don't discontinue, but I do understand if you do! I'll enjoy the last few link-ups before summer and thank you for starting this very fun weekly link-up! Appreciate it!
    Jordan
    Team J's Second Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too ~ I love Five For Friday! If you do decide to discontinue, can I continue your tradition? I would be honored to do so! Happy summer to you! My vacation starts on June 23!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Five for Friday is a wonderful way to share ideas. Thanks for all your work. Enjoy your summer, you deserve it. Hope to see you next year!
    Beti
    Once a Teacher, Always a Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kasey....thanks for the cute ideas this week~ I checked out EBates...thanks for the tip! Also.....pleeeeze don't discontinue the Five For Friday! I LOVE being a part of this weekly link up and really enjoy checking out what you and everyone else are up to! Have a great summer and see you in the fall!!! Molly @ Firstieland 🍭

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you don't discontinue Five for Friday as well! It really motivates me to blog every week! But I totally understand if you can't continue, life gets too busy sometimes and it is a huge commitment to host every week! Thank you for doing it <3

      Yukari
      A Pinch of Kinder

      Delete
  6. I love your End of the Year gifts! They are so cute! I'm glad you reminded us about Ebates. I signed up one time before, but forgot about it. I hope you don't discontinue your Five for Friday. I always enjoy reading everyone's posts! But, I know the struggle is real to keep up with everything! :) Hope you have an incredible summer!
    Brittani
    Mrs. Black's Bees

    ReplyDelete