April 27, 2017

Five for Friday {April 28th}

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Divider 1

IMG_2271

The sweet people at Carson Dellosa recently sent me a box of Guided Reading materials to review- and I seriously felt like I hit a jackpot at the perfect time!

I got these four Guided Reading Books that have pull apart books for small group time. Let’s be honest- It’s the end of the year and I am ALL ABOUT using anything that takes zero amount of time to prep! And, these were as simple as tearing the books out and folding them down the middle.

IMG_2272

We did some teeth/dental health type stuff last week so this particular set about Caring for your Teeth fit in perfect. I only used these with my highest group of first graders. You get 6 copies of each reader and they come all ready laminated super thick! They were a perfect addition to our reading block time and we had tons of info to talk about and discuss with these little readers.

IMG_2273

I would really recommend checking these out. Here is a website link if you want to read more about them..

Carson Dellosa Guided Reading Books

I participate in the Brand Ambassador Program for Carson-Dellosa and have received these products free to review.

 

Divider 2

IMG_2315    IMG_2316

We have a great art teacher and program in my little school- and we had our annual art show this week. These were school, district and state winning art pieces. This is only a small sample of some of the artwork that was on display.

IMG_2317

Divider 3

IMG_2333

I really don’t know how we could be at the end of the school year. This picture was taken earlier this week- we only have 14 days left now.

Divider 4

IMG_2216

IMG_2215 IMG_2214

I added a new collection of folded note cards to my Doodle Bugs Paper website this week.

The Faith Collection

Doodle Bugs Paper Website

Doodle Bugs Paper Etsy Store

Doodle Bugs Paper Facebook Page

Doodle Bugs Instagram Account

Divider 5

IMG_2336

Have these Fidget Spinners taken over your school. They only get to come out during recess time in my class. They cause WAY to much distraction. This is one fad I am ready to see disappear! How do you feel about them?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

How to join the Five for Friday link up party....

Grab the button at the top

post your Five for Friday post on your blog

Put the button somewhere in your blog post

link it back to this post

and add your link to the link-up below

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. I want to make the photo magnets for Mother's Day from your May 10,2013 blog post. How did you print your pictures small enough to fit on a small tile? I have checked at my local Walgrens and they don't make prints that small. Did you print them yourself on your printer? And if so, how did you get them small? Thank you so much for your help!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for setting up the linky. A boy was playing with one of those spinners at church. It drove me crazy.
    Beti
    Once a Teacher, Always a Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new line of cards are fantastic. Love them. I had a student bring a fidget spinner, and another student in my class stole it and lied vehemently about it. Now I've banned them. However, one of my "reporters" informed me as she was leaving for her bus that a student had one in his pocket all day Thursday! Ugh. In a nutshell, I'm not a fan of fidget spinners!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete