January 19, 2017

Five for Friday {Linky Party.. January 20th}

fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb3_thumb[3]

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Divider 1

100cover

Tomorrow is our 100th of school. Some years I go ALL OUT.. and spend several days celebrating. This year I have a much more simpler one-day planned out. I will still be using my 100th Day Unit.

Slide2Slide3

Slide4Slide5

Quick Link: 100th Day Unit

Divider 2

We have been working on compound words this week.

IMG_1719  IMG_1720

We’ve done a few little activities each day.

IMG_1730

All of these are included in my Compound Word Unit.. which is one of my newer units. But, one of my favorites.IMG_1731

Quick Link: Compound Word Unit

Divider 3

IMG_1732

I celebrated a birthday on Tuesday. My students gave me a little surprise party at the end of the day that included gifts, cupcakes, and ice cream!

Divider 4

IMG_1735

I got some of the cutest Valentine goodies from Oriental Trading this week. IMG_1739

I’ll be posting later about everything.

But, they have some really cute little goodies for your students.IMG_1740

I seriously cannot wait to use these dart game boards! Sooo cute!!

Divider 5

IMG_8366

My first graders have been using these Winter Dry Erase Sheets this week as early finisher activities. They are easy to prep, use and clean up! Perfect.

Quick Links:

Dry Erase Pockets (Amazon Link)

Mini Erasers (Amazon Link}

Dry Erase Winter Sheets {TpT Link}

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

How to join the Five for Friday link up party....

Grab the button at the top

post your Five for Friday post on your blog

Put the button somewhere in your blog post

link it back to this post

and add your link to the link-up below

1 comment:

  1. The little bees are darling. Are they erasers or magnets? Thanks for the linky. I really enjoy all your creativity.
    Beti
    Once a Teacher, Always a Teacher

    ReplyDelete