These Back to School Math Centers are perfect for the first few weeks of school.
There are 16 different center activities with printables or recording sheets to go along with each.
Here is a list of everything included....
(1) Count by 5's: Number cards 5-200, 3 printables
(2) Count by 10’s: Number cards 10-200, 4 printables
(3) Days & Months Sort: Cards, 2 printables
(4) Color Words: Color word match, letter tiles to spell the 10 basic colors, 1 printable
(5) Ten Frame Cards: 15 cards, recording sheet
(6) Number Before: 16 cards, recording sheet
(7) Number After: 16 cards, recording sheet
(8) Greatest Number: 16 cards, recording sheet
(9) Ordering Numbers: 4 sets of cards, recording sheet, printable
(10) Greater or Less than: 24 cards, printable
(11) Number Words: Matching cards zero-twenty, 2 printables
(12) How Many: 20 cards, recording sheet
(13) Addition facts: 18 cards, recording sheet
(14) Subtraction facts: 18 cards, recording sheet
(15) Telling Time: 12 cards, recording sheet
(16) Missing Numbers: 16 cards, recording sheet
These were made for me to use the first few weeks in my first grade classroom but they could be used anytime during the year and not just back to school. All the cards fit perfect in a pocket chart but can easily be used on the floor or at a table. The printables are great for morning work, early finisher activities or even homework! The possibilities are endless.
This unit is listed in my Teachers Pay Teachers store and
I would love for you to check them out!
Quick Link: Back to School Math Centers and Printables