July 24, 2016

Free Shipping on Doodle Bugs Paper Products TODAY only!

 Back in 2003 I started a little bitty side business called Doodle Bugs Paper. I have always loved personalized stationery and this was my way to share it with others. It is hard to believe that has been 13 years ago! 

I have some great and super loyal teacher customers so I wanted to make sure you caught my one-day free shipping sale if you were interested in placing and order.

Everything in my online store qualifies for free shipping today {Sunday, July 24th!}. Just enter code sunday during checkout to knock those shipping charges right off your order!

Here are a few pictures of things I have done for teachers in the past few weeks. And, there are lots of designs that are not teacher related if you aren't loving pencils, apples and such right now!








The link to my store is www.doodlebugspaper.com 
and the code to enter for free shipping is sunday! 
Happy, Happy Shopping!






No comments:

Post a Comment