October 9, 2015

Five for Friday {Linky Party.. October 9th}

 

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week and on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool. Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog.

Divider 1

IMG_0190

We are still celebrating the month of October! I feel like we are FINALLY into a routine and I spend more time teaching academic skills rather than classroom procedures. AND.. they get it! They really get it! They know what to do and don’t ask me a million a questions a day. We are settled in ready for the rest of the school year!

These October sheets are included in my Months of the Year Unit that I use each month! I just love this product and enjoy having the printables to use each month.

months1

Divider 2

halloween3

I was also so excited to spend some time last weekend prepping my Halloween Cut and Paste printables to use as morning work for the new few weeks. These are a life saver and my kids love them!

IMG_7512IMG_7514IMG_7528

Divider 3IMG_0200

IMG_0199      IMG_0198IMG_0201

We made these Silly Jack-o-Lanterns this week. So fun!

Divider 4

IMG_0207  IMG_0210IMG_0208  IMG_0209 

Thursday I took the day off from school and went on a shopping day with my mom to the biggest flea-market in Mississippi. We go every year but this year it seemed waaaaay hotter and bigger crowds. Always fun though! And, I enjoyed a day off from my first grade friends!

Divider 5

IMG_0189

One of my parents sent me this picture this week. Yes! Yes! I can so relate!! HA! I bet you can too!!

Happy Happy Weekend! I love a Friday!

Link up below!

6 comments:

  1. Kacey! I love this link up! :) Picture 5 cracked me up!

    I had added my link above but the first one linked to my old post, I couldn't delete it :( So sorry! Hopefully you can delete it from your end! :)

    Yara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your cut and paste activities! They're so cute :) hahhahah that last pic cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jack o'lanterns are adorable! I'm finally feeling like I'm teaching content and not procedures, too...what a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting this link up! Pic#5 is too cute! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally have some time to blog and I was anxious to link up here again! Thanks for keeping this going :)

    Melissa
    First Grade Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for letting me link up to you!! I have been reading other blogs that link up and have been wanting to try it out!! Happy Friday!!
    Aharwell

    ReplyDelete