August 5, 2015

Colorful Chalkboard Calendar Board

Carson Dellosa hit it out of the park this year with their classroom themes! I fell in ♥ love ♥ with the colors of the Colorful Chalkboard theme.

IMG_9677    IMG_9680

Such cuteness!!

IMG_9676

These borders are double sided and I had a really hard time deciding which side I liked the best. I ended up going with the chevron looking side.

IMG_9681

I punched the calendar dates out and laminated them. So, we could reuse them many, many times! I love the circle design. Different than the squares ones I have always used.

IMG_9683

Here is my finished calendar board. Simple but cute! The colors are simply amazing.

IMG_9685    IMG_9686

The matching letters are a must have! I will be using them all throughout the year. I wanted a simple message above the calendar and I thought Hello was just perfect.

The paper bunting is simply construction paper and brown rope. I just free-handed the triangles and punched a hole at the top of each one to string it together.

Check out the whole Colorful Chalkboard collection HERE from Carson Dellosa!

2 comments:

  1. Is it only available online?

    It's so bright and colorful! Definite LOVE.

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anisa it can be found here
    http://www.carsondellosa.com/search-catalog/?fq=themes_string_mv-AND|Colorful%20Chalkboard

    ReplyDelete