June 26, 2015

Five for Friday {Linky Party.. June 26th}

 

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at he bottom of this post in the linky tool. Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog. Happy Weekend!

Divider 1

greatlessthan[9]

I finished a product this week! I blogged about it a few days ago. It’s a great little unit about Greater than and less than. It includes comparison cards, clip cards and printables.

PicMonkey Collage

Quick Links: TpT Link: Greater or Less Than Unit or Blog Post

Divider 2

cutandpastebundlecover

Also this week I created my first Bundle.. This has been on my to-do list for months {and months, and months!!!} I put together my holiday cut and paste printables into one big bundle.

Divider 3

IMG_9479

I also made a few minor changes to this ABC order product. And while I was in there editing I had to give the cover a little mini makeover.

Divider 4

IMG_9478

And, I started working on these Simple and Sweet Counting Cards. They will be coming soon!

Divider 5

IMG_9467    IMG_9468

I am also excited to announce that I will be partnering with The Mailbox team for some up coming blog posts. They have a new feature called The Mailbox Gold that is pretty impressive. I cannot wait to share more with you over the next couple of months.

bethedifference

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Can you believe this is the last Five for Friday for June.. next week will be July! Crazy!

Link up your blog post below. Happy Happy Weekend!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting another week of the link up. I enjoy it each week. Your product updates look great and the new Mailbox opportunity looks interesting.
    ✿April✿
    Grade School Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your greater than less than packet! I am always looking for more stuff when I get to those lessons! Thanks for hosting this link up! :)
    Moore to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new packets look great! Congrats on the Mailbox collaboration, that's so exciting! I look forward to read about it! Thanks for hosting this fun link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kacey! Thanks for another linky. I'm compiling math resources for next year. Love that greater than, less than pack!

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your products and blog are darling! I am new to blogging and have been wondering what the five for Friday was all about. Now I get it! Congratulations on partnering with the Mailbox!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You've been busy! All those products look great! My goal for next week is going to be as productive as you were this week :)
    Happy Friday!
    Kellee
    Stomping Through First

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I'm looking forward to hearing more about the Mailbox partnership! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, collaborating with The Mailbox sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to read all about it! You have a lot of great products I'll need to check out! Thanks so much for hosting such a wonderful linky party!!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok- first of all that Mailbox collar looks AMAZING! I think I need whatever it is.. haha!

    Also- thanks for hosting this linky, it is always one of my favorites! I love going through and reading and commenting on others randomness! :)

    Lindsay
    Just Keep Teaching

    ReplyDelete