February 25, 2015

What I’ll be teaching… March and a SALE!

 

yearlyplan

Another month has gone by since my last “What I’ll be teaching” post. This school year is buzzing by so fast! It is pretty scary just how fast it is going. We have our 3rd nine week’s testing week next week. Which means we have just over a 1/4th of the school year left. Yikes!

March is a busy month at our school. We have 9 weeks test (quarterly testing), standardized tests, and Spring Break. That doesn’t leave much time left. Here are a few resources I will be putting to use.

You can click the pictures below to go straight to the product listings.

dinos  directeddrawings  springmathsheetsspringmathcenters  stpatday  months1mathfacts[3]  IMG_6418  homophones    IMG_6420  plainjanepreview[3]  trueandfalse

And Teachers Pay Teachers is having one of their BIG SALES. These only happen a few times a year so you don’t want to miss out.


tptsale

Click the supergirl pic above to jump straight to my store.

My whole store is on sale and if you enter code HEROES you can save even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment