January 30, 2015

Five for Friday {Linky Party.. January 30}

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week and on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool.Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog.

Divider 1

3544b7584a8d64a6b3b9c118820095cf

It’s Friday and I have a unexpected DAY OFF! Which is always a treat. But unfortunately, the reason we are having a long weekend is because our kiddos are so, so, so SICK! Our little school has been hit so hard this week. Lysol, Hand Sanitizer and Clorox Wipes have definitely been my daily friends. Luckily, I have escaped it so far and pray it doesn’t find me! And, hoping that Monday morning brings kids on the mend back to school. NO more fever, coughing, sore throats and runny noses. It is NOT the kind of sharing we need anymore!

Divider 2

IMG_8398

Our school’s auction is coming up in a few weeks. We started working on our class project. But, we didn’t get too far. I am waiting on three of my sick babies to come back so we can finish the first step. This year’s project is a little different from the ones I have done in the past and I am looking forward to finishing it. Stay tuned!

Divider 3

IMG_8422

When 1/2 your class is out sick you can all use the white board at one time. I only had 8 at school on Thursday and we had a few minutes to kill so we had a practice spelling test on the big board all at once! Why Not?!?

Divider 4

Slide1

I’m not sure HOW but I managed to finish and list two Valentine resources this week. Lots of computer time early in the mornings and late at night! My kids {and me too!} loved the Winter Dry Erase sheets I made a few weeks ago. But, I am over the winter stuff and ready for some LOVE and HEARTS! So, these Valentine sheets will be slipped into my dry erase reusable pockets for early finisher work for the next two weeks!

This pack includes 44 sheets in colored and black and white.

Quick Link: Valentine’s Day  Math Sheets  for Dry Erase Pockets

Divider 5

Slide1

And, I am super excited to have my next set of Cut and Paste printables prepped for the next two weeks. We use these each morning for morning work. They have been a huge life saver for me each day!

Slide2

Quick Link: V’Day Cut and Paste Printables

 

I am off to accomplish EVERY.SINGLE.THING.on my weekend to do list TODAY so I can enjoy a little downtime this week. I am not sure if it’s possible to get it all done today but I am sure as heck going to try.

18 comments:

  1. Oh, dear! *FINGERS CROSSED* Hoping you and the entire school escape the bug! I'll be excited to see what your project is. :)

    Fishing for Education Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous you have today off, but not jealous for the reason! That sounds terrible that everyone is so sick. Love the valentines products!

    Emily
    livethislove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been out sick 2 days this week! I'm hoping everyone is better by Monday and you don't catch it! :)

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope everyone is feeling better soon!! Have a great weekend! recipeforteaching

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can hardly wait to see your class project. It looks colorful and exciting! Hope you got a great start (or finished) your weekend list.
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait to see what your project for the auction is going to be. I hope all your sick darlings come back healthy soon....it hit our school BAD before winter break. One day I only had a class of 12 out of 27. Loving the cute Valentine's cut and paste!

    Have a great weekend!

    ~Bagby~
    Get Your Science On In Room 701

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! So, sorry for all the sickness that hit your class and home. We had a nasty bug in our house this week, too...no fun! Hope everyone feels better soon!

    Elissa
    Mrs. Jones Creation Station

    ReplyDelete
  8. Half the school is out? WOW! I hope that everyone is one the mend very soon!! Can't wait to see your project!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Our school is suffering from a lot of kids being out sick, but your school seems to have been hit extremely hard! I hope you all get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no! Hope all are well soon! I'm in a small school too. It is hard to teach with too many out!

    Thanks for the linky!

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great info. I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice., Thanks for sharing.
    Signature:
    friv , games2girls , juegos de frozen , unblocked games

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful blog! This is very informative site. I am totally pleased by your excellent work. Many thanks for sharing.
    Friv | Friv 10000

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing
    Super smash flash 2|
    Super mario bros|
    Cooking games for girls

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your great article friend, i get new information, new ideas to do somethings, i hope you will share again, i keep waiting for next post, thanks.
    Kizi 3

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is something special! never seen this before! thank you
    Friv 100

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
    open facebook
    science kombat
    Thanks for sharing. I have really liked your writeup.

    ReplyDelete