January 2, 2015

Five for Friday .. Linky Party {Friday, January 2nd}

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week and on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool.Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog.

Divider 1

IMG_8098

I am a little sad that Christmas has come and gone. It’s truly a magical time and I enjoyed every minute of the Christmas season including the 2 week break. 

We had several family Christmas gatherings and enjoyed the time spent together. The gifts were generous and I always feel extremely blessed. And, the gift of time to slow down, rest and catch up on sleep {and my DVR shows} is the icing on the cake. It’s going to be mighty hard to get back in the swing of work next week.

Divider 2

IMG_8233

I did manage to get dressed one day this week and venture out to hit the after Christmas sales. I literally walked into Hobby Lobby an hour after they opened and all their Christmas goodies were 80% off. Which is more or less .. FREE! HA! And to sweeten the deal I received a gift card for Christmas so it really was FREE! Sweet!


Divider 3

winterclipcardspreview

I finished up my newest product.. Winter Clip Cards.

IMG_8220    IMG_8212IMG_8191   IMG_8180

It includes 12 sets of cards that are super simple to prep, store and use! These will be put to use in my classroom next week.

Divider 4

IMG_8246    IMG_8247

I have also been working on these two products.

The first is a 2015 Calendar Activity that I will share as a freebie.  The other is my next set of Cut and Paste Printables- the Valentine’s Day edition. I use these as morning work each morning with my first graders. I will let you know when both are ready!

Divider 5IMG_8244

This folder and “pile” of work has been sitting on my kitchen counter for a few days. I keep moving it around but just cannot muster up the motivation to actually plan for next week. I did pull and prep some things before school was out in December so I am not that far behind. I will be heading to my classroom this morning to make some copies and get organized for my little ones to walk in the door Monday morning.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy your last few days before Monday! Happy, Happy New Year! I ate my black eyed peas yesterday for good luck!

Post your Five for Friday and link up below!

4 comments:

  1. Hobby Lobby was totally dangerous! I didn't make it in until two days past Christmas so I missed out a little. However, I still managed to end up with a bunch of cute little foam crafty things to do with my two year old. Can't complain too much, though! It was under $20, and I left with my arms full!

    Mrs. D
    The Third Wheel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get to shop the after Christmas as much as I wanted to, but I did pick up some more Christmas lights for my classroom next year. I went into my classroom today too. Lesson plans are done, papers are copied, but I still need to put up new {non-Christmas} bulletin boards!
    www.funandlearningatbba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited ro put away Christmas! I do love it, but I love cleaning it up. Lol
    Did you make the January cut and paste? Did I miss it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your adorable cat looks as sad as I feel about Christmas being over. I'm almost happy we don't have a Hobby Lobby nearby. Almost. Thanks for hosting! Jen

    ReplyDelete