October 31, 2014

Five for Friday {Linky Party.. October 31st}

 

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week and on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool.Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog.

Funny-memes-halloween-is-on-a-friday-this-year

Happy Happy Halloween! I really love Halloween and enjoy the fun side of the holiday. No spooky stuff for me.. please!

But, can we all say a quick AMEN that Halloween is on Friday this year! Praise the Lord!

Here is a special Halloween Five for Friday!

Divider 1

IMG_7606

We started this crazy holiday week with a big Harvest Festival at our school. I wish I had more pictures- it included games, trunk or treat, bouncy houses, good food and more. It was a fun night for all of our students. I helped with the Costume Contest and had a great time.

Divider 2

IMG_7593     IMG_7595IMG_7596IMG_7598IMG_7599

We made these last minute Silly Jacks this week. They turned out cute and make me smile!

Divider 3IMG_7603

Last week I shared our ghost directed drawings but forgot to take a picture of the finished product. These were part of our weekly afternoon centers. We did the pencil drawing together {before centers} and they outlined and painted by themselves.

IMG_7616

The ones that have the bow above the mouth crack me up.. it looks like a nose.

I love kid artwork!

Divider 4

IMG_7615IMG_7626

Today we are going to the local banks to trick or treat this morning. And, I have parents coming in to give a class Halloween party this afternoon. I must be going crazy.. but sometimes between Trick or Treating and the Halloween Party we are going to read and watch Room on the Broom and eat orange ice cream. What will a little more sugar hurt?!? Right??

roomonthebroom

I do plan on squeezing in some good vocabulary work from Cheryl’s Room on the Broom Book Companion Unit.

You can buy the book and DVD from Amazon.

 

Divider 5

IMG_7617    IMG_7622   IMG_7618IMG_7619IMG_7620IMG_7623IMG_7624    IMG_7625

My room is going to look so bare when all these fun decorations come down this afternoon. Move on out pumpkins, ghosts and candy corn. It’s time for some turkey fun!

d8aa3e4715f0a70e6202a0693d78469e

Happy Halloween Y’all!

Link up your Five for Friday post below!

 

11 comments:

  1. The projects look adorable! Hope your day is full of fabulous treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your projects are so cute! I wish I had time for a craft! Today I'll be doing a spider craft. I think this might me the only craft all month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art projects are always my favorite! The ghosts are adorable! Happy Halloween!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects are always amazing! Thank you for the link up! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore all of your kiddos' crafts! Your room has to look super cute...thanks for sharing your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your blog and linkys. Thank you for opening up and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your classroom projects and decorations for halloween look amazing! It won't be bare long - christmas is just around the corner!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where did you get the hammers? I wanted to do pumpkin pounding with golf tees but I did not have any hammers that I felt were safe for little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your art products! They are so cute! :) Our classroom looked so bare too when I took down the decorations yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Halloween activities were all so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    Ashley

    teachinginbroncocountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete