September 12, 2014

Five for Friday {Linky Party.. September 12th}

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week and on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool.Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog.

Divider 1 

IMG_7049       IMG_7055

I was going to do a whole separate post on this- but life got in the way.. again! And, I could still do it .. but I am just going share in my Five for Friday instead.

We have been reading and talking about Clifford this week. You know your favorite BIG RED dog! All kids love Clifford. He’s a classic that never disappoints!

IMG_7057IMG_7058

My first graders have to a book report poster as a home project this month. So, we made a sample one in class.

IMG_7074    IMG_7075IMG_7076They worked really hard and they turned out cute!


Divider 2

IMG_7101     IMG_7107

We have been “clipping” like crazy this week!

 IMG_7103

backtoschoolclipcards[4]

I have used my Back to School Clip Cards as early finisher work during our morning work time.


Divider 3IMG_7114

I am also trying to hustle and get these apple math centers finished in the next couple of days I would like to use them really soon with my class.


Divider 4

   IMG_7123     IMG_7126

We had a special guest this week.. “The Snake Man”. I teach in the same school where I attended 1st- 12th grade. I remember “The Snake Man” coming to see us when I was in elementary school. I have seen him so many times over the year I can about quote his presentation. He’s pretty cool and the kids always love him!


Divider 5

IMG_7095

My sister’s birthday is tomorrow! And, for several years I always gave her an EC planner. But, last year she decided she needed something that fit her work schedule better. So, she designed it and I print and bind it for her. I feel like I pretty much get off easy since she does all the formatting.

IMG_7098

It doesn’t look like it—but this planner when I finished it is close to 100 pages. Whew! What a job! We will celebrate her birthday tomorrow at a softball tournament for my niece.

Happy Happy Friday!!!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!


Link up below.

Please remember to use the button at the top of this post in your FFF post and link back to this blog post.

13 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for the linky! I've been using your clip cards - my students LOVE them, thank you!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the linky!

    I love your Clifford book reports - they look amazing!

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kacey, those Cliffords are seriously adorable. I want to be in your class!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Cliffords are sooo cute! My kiddos would love to do this project. I'm a stay at home momma currently but I think my two would love to do this as a Saturday or Sunday morning project. Love the clip cards too. I'm working with my 3 year old on his numbers. What a great idea! Have a great weekend!
    Joya :)
    liveloveserveteach

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those CLifford paintings and book reports are so cute! They did a great job! :)

    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! I love the Clifford portraits!
    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those Cliffords are soooooo cute!! They turned out great!

    recipeforteaching

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your watercolor Cliffords! What a great way to recreate a favorite character!
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the book report templates that you're doing with your kids! :) Super cute! Also, your planner that you made is such a great idea for a gift. Turned out great!
    Ana
    Mrs. Bentin's Blackboard

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your activities are always so adorable! Love the Clifford ones!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The book report posters look amazing and are a great idea! I might have to do something like that as a guided reading activity! Thanks!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those Cliffords are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure how I feel about the Snake Man though! ha haa :) Eeekkkkk
    Lori
    Mixing it up in Middle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like everyone else, those Cliffords are the cutest!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete