August 29, 2014

Five for Friday {Linky Party.. August 29th}

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week and on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool.Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog.


I hope to be back later today or in the morning with my “Five” but in the meantime—link up below!

Helllloooooooo LONG WEEKEND! I ♥ you!

4 comments:

  1. As always, thanks Kacey for the link up! Five for Fridays are barely all I have time for once school starts. Kathleen
    Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It's my first Five for Friday! Thanks for hosting this weekly linky party. I will definitely be linking up each week!
    Elementary Excellence

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who sometimes missed the 'Friday' part of the Five for Friday!! :-) I LOVE this linky, thank you so very much for hosting it!! Such a great way to get so many tips and tricks from other educators!! :-)

    Warmest Wishes, Erin from Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the opportunity to link up! Would you be able to delete number 94? I accidentally linked it to the wrong address. But 95 is correct! Thanks!

    Dabbling in Differentiation

    ReplyDelete