July 24, 2014

Five for Friday {Linky Party.. July 25th}

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week and on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool.Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog.

Divider 1PicMonkey Collage

On Wednesday, Laura from Peace, Love and First Grade and I met up for lunch. We had a fabulous time.  She is definitely a friend to keep when she shows up for lunch with smelly markers {Mr. Sketch} as a gift!


Divider 2IMG_6460

The Christmas in July sale is almost over but there are still two days left to save on these products.

IMG_6461

Today’s sale product is my Not Contraction Unit.

Quick Links:

Blog Post: Not Contractions

Store Link: Not Contractions

 

IMG_6462

Tomorrow’s sale product is my Let’s Count Practice Sheets Pack

Quick Links:

Blog Post: Let’s Count

Store Link: Let’s Count


Divider 3

PicMonkey Collage1PicMonkey Collage3

I blogged about this earlier in the week- but I made some changes and revisions to my Math Fact Unit. I use this unit weekly! If you are interested check it out!

Quick Link: Math Fact Unit


Divider 4

IMG_6387

And.. I also have a brand new HUGE product that I just love! A 250+ page unit of math fact practice sheets.

mathfactsheetspreview

Quick Link: Math Fact Practice Sheets

Divider 5

Slide1

And.. l finished these Reading Comprehension Sheets this week too. Seriously, these have been a work in progress for over a year! rc2

Quick Link: Reading Comprehension Practice Sheets

 

Have a wonderful weekend friends!

Link up your Five for Friday post below!

 

 

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting. Your reading comprehension packet is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to see this up early :) this is my first Five for Friday post! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting today! I'm checking out the Math Facts unit...adding to wishlist! Any plans to make multiplication/division?
    Thanks for a great linky!
    Lindsey
    http://missjohnstonsroom.blogspot.com/2014/07/five-for-friday-july-25-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always look forward to Fridays because of your link up! Thanks again. By the way, cute products! ;)

    <a href="http://literacylovinggals.blogspot.com ”>Liteacy Loving Gals </a>

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for hosting! I'm SUPER PSYCHED that this is my 1st ever 5 for Friday. I'll see everyone again in the weeks to come.....TGIF!
    http://www.itselementarymydear.com/blog/my-first-ever-5-for-friday

    ReplyDelete
  8. A true friend gives smelly markers as a gift. Love that!! And, I completely agree! :)

    Jill
    ABCs and Polkadots

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish my friends showed up with smelly markers when we met up! Love that Fact Family Unit!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for a great linky! I finally have some pictures to link up with. Ha! :-)

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Must have been a glitch! I'm in - thank you so much!!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just linked up for my first Five for Friday! Thanks for hosting!

    Cyndi
    Lacy's Letters

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love finding new blogs through this Linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Had a great time at lunch with you!! Can't wait to do it again! That comprehension set makes me smile!
    XO
    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the link up!!! You had a busy week, a lot of things finished up. Have you done any multiplication/division fact products??? :)
    Ana
    Mrs. Bentin's Blackboard

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seems like your week was packed. I adore the Math Facts practice sheets. You're such a dedicated teacher. I love the links you featured. The Tattooed Teacher's blog really caught my attention, and I wouldn't have found her if not for you. Thanks for sharing that. All the best! :)

    Tommy Crowe @ Next Up Network

    ReplyDelete