March 10, 2014

What I will be using …

 

I am out for Spring Break this week but when I go back on next Monday we have 9 weeks of school left! Really?? This year has FLOWN by! We have a ton of new skills to fit in before May. But, we also have some holidays and fun themes to learn about.

Dinosaurs, Spring, St. Patrick’s Day, Insects, Easter, Frogs, Farm ..  and a little fairy tale fun I hope!

Here are some of my units that will be put to good use the next 9 weeks..

You can click on any picture to see the unit in my store.

dinobugscontractionsdirecteddrawingsmonths1springmathcentersspringmathsheetsstpatdaytrueandfalsewordproblemscover

Visit my Teacher’s Pay Teacher’s Store by clicking below.

Doodle Bugs Teaching Store

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it crazy how fast the school year is going!?! I have ten weeks of school left when we go back too!! We get out of school on Wednesday, May 28!! Good luck fitting everything in! I can't wait to see all of the exciting things you do!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. this blog is very important and helpful.I a very thankful to the Author of this blog.top school in amritsar

    ReplyDelete