March 7, 2014

Five for Friday {Linky Party.. March 7th}




Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week and on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool.Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog.






I have been spending my nights and a few early mornings this week working on my newest set of math sheets. These should be finished and listed in my store this weekend!






My first graders read with their sixth grade reading buddies this week. It was a good experience for both of them.



I pulled these large number cards out of my pocket chart files and we practiced ordering them from least to greatest at the small group table this week. They are actually part of a matching activity {match the word to the number} but we mainly used them for ordering. 







Testing week = tired achy feet, long days, irritable students
#ihatetesting





But.. I can handle anything since SPRING BREAK has started! 

Happy Weekend! And Happy Spring Break if you are blessed with next week off!!! Feel free to link up below!





11 comments:

  1. UGH testing starts next week for us. Not looking forward to it. Our Spring Break isn't until March 30th. Have a great relaxing week!!

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next week is our spring break as well! It couldn't come at a better time! Now, if I can just get through today… ;)

    Thanks so much for hosting a great link-up party each week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for Spring Break! Ours isn't until mid-April, so I'm insanely jealous!

    Have a wonderful break!

    What I Have Learned

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that I don't have to do testing. Have a great break.

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited for your Spring Math sheets! SO jealous of your week-long Spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for Spring Break! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your worksheets are always so adorable - almost makes me want to teach 1st! I am seriously jealous that you start Spring Break already. Ours isn't until the middle of April - ugh! Enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 weeks from today will be our workday leading into Spring Break...I think I can, I think I can....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Spring Break to YOU! We spent our buddy reading time with a cute class of PreKers! Kicking up my feet and looking forward to turning off the alarm clock for the next week too! Enjoy! =)

    Tanya
    A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the reminder of reading buddies! I have have always enjoyed inviting a lower grade class to my 4th grade GT class. This year has been so busy but this is important and I need to continue doing it! Thank you thank you for getting me back on track!
    Pam
    Rockin Resources Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love reading buddies. I am thinking about doing that again!

    ReplyDelete