February 7, 2014

Five for Friday {Linky Party.. February 7th}

Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week and on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool.Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog.



We have welcomed February this week. Both of these printables are from my Months of the Year unit.





I finished my latest set of centers this week and my first graders have been enjoying them. They are listed in my store- it includes 5 literacy and 5 math centers.




We made these "Love Bugs" this week for our classroom bulletin board. I have added the patterns and the letter patterns for the words to my Valentine Crafts. If you already own these crafts- you can redownload and get it for free.



Quick Link: Valentine Crafts




My niece was playing basketball close for to go and watch her play this week.. as much as I dislike any sports and ballgames.. I really enjoy watching her play. 


It is always a special treat to get recognized and appreciated. Our 4th grade was responsible for February's teacher treats and they delivered Valentine balloons and cupcakes this week. Fun stuff!

Have a great weekend! 
Link up below.



7 comments:

  1. Loved the basketball photo you included! I love watching my nephew play, as well!
    ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your literacy and math pack looks super cute!!! Thanks for always hosting this linky!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those love bugs are ADORABLE! Thanks for hosting! You rock!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the love bugs! Your classroom looks like such a fun place!

    I'm finally linking up! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your activities are always so adorable! I totally adore the love bugs! Thank you for the linky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love the basketball photo. What a great way to begin the game. I once saw a high school football game during which an umpire had a heart attack. As the field was cleared and doctors from the crowd ran onto the field, the players for both teams took a knee and embraced as they prayed. It still gives me goosebumps.

    In the meantime your little bug board is really cute! Thanks for the linkie!

    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this packet! My kinders enjoyed creating the LOVE BUGS.

    Hugs,
    Julie
    Kindergarten To The Core

    ReplyDelete