December 20, 2013

Five for Friday {Linky Party...December 20th}



Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week and on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool.Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog.




Our Elf Skip continued to visit each day this week - and left a mess. I went back and forth about having a "magic classroom elf" and I really am glad I did it. The Christmas magic through a child's eyes is a special thing!

Skip left today before our class party and left these notes & treats at each student's desk.



We made these melted bead ornaments this week. I was really looking forward to making them and they turned out precious!

  

I gave my students these personalized notebooks for Christmas gifts. 


 I wrapped them in simple brown paper bags. On Tuesday, our elf left these bows all over our room. When we cleaned up his mess. They asked me what I was going to do with them. I really had no idea.. but when I was wrapping their gifts last night. I knew that they would love that I used them on their gifts. 

We loaded up Tuesday morning and had a special field trip.. a trip to the movies to see Frozen. Fun times!







A group of TpT sellers got together and had an ornament exchange. These were the awesome goodies I got in the mail this week from Lisa at Growing Firsties.


She also sent me this precious garland. Love it!



Merry Merry Christmas! Enjoy your Christmas Break.

Link up below!

12 comments:

  1. I love the way your students' ornaments turned out! Great keepsake! :)
    Karli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those ornaments! I used to do those melted beads things ALL THE TIME when I was little. =)

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your students' ornaments and your ornament exchange. Great way to make memories! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to make things with the melted beads when I was younger! My sister and I used so many of those. Very cute!

    Heather
    The Land of I Can

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the fun things going on in your classroom!! Thanks for hosting!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. The personalized notebooks are adorable! Did you bind them together yourself? I love how you wrapped them. I'm sure your students loved them!

    The personalized notebooks are adorable! Did you bind them together yourself? I love how you wrapped them. I'm sure your students loved them!

    Jennifer
    Elementary School Garden

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love all of the fun happenings going on in your classroom! Thanks for hosting and sharing!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww! The elf idea is so fun! I bet it is magical to watch a whole classroom get excited about him! I just started Elf on the Shelf with my daughter last week and love it! Too bad I can't whip out an elf with my sixth graders! Ha!
    Merry Christmas!
    Kayla
    Stuff Students Say and Other Classroom Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those notebooks are adorable! I bet your kiddos LOVED them!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun week you had Kacey! I loved your notebooks that you gave the kids. I bet they loved them!

    Have a nice holiday!

    Shelley
    The Perks of Teaching Primary

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love Frozen! :) My second grader made a bunch of Perler bead snowflake ornaments for our tree, and they really do look adorable! The parents will love those!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your ornaments came out so cute!

    ReplyDelete