October 4, 2013

Five for Friday {Linky Party.. October 4}

 

Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week and on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool.Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog.


Divider-1_thumb13

067

I welcomed October with open arms this week. I always say if I could skip the beginning of school and jump into October life would be great! They FINALLY know the routine, they understand procedures and we all know each other a little better. Plus.. I love fall and Halloween! Bring on the cooler temps! {I think I talk about weather every Friday!}

 


Divider-2_thumb4

039

One project I am working on right now are these simple counting cards. We have been using them like crazy the last few weeks. I am really close to finishing them up and will have them listed in my store.


Divider-3_thumb4

001

We started math centers this week. I really hope to be back this weekend and blog about more spider stuff we did this week and I will tell you about my centers- but they call came from my new Silly Spiders unit.


Divider-4_thumb5

054

We are some unscrambling fools in our class. Each week they each take a turn doing new sentences in a pocket chart. They are quick and can do it pretty fast now. {Back to why I love October!}


Divider-5_thumb5

halloweenmathsheets072073

I listed my newest product this week.. in case you missed the blog post. It is a set of Halloween Math Sheets. Fun for the next few weeks.

 

Enjoy your weekend!

 

… link your blog post up below.

11 comments:

  1. I am so excited to link up. I guess I have to wait for 6:00 pm. ahhh!!!
    Jessica
    Tales of a First Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't sure if you knew your link won't be opened up until 6:00 p.m. I wanted to let you know in case it was a mistake.
    Preschool Wonders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine goes live in 6 minutes! I just couldn't wait! I'll come back at 6 and add it then!

    www.teachingwithgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your comments cracked me up! I had the same reaction too! So happy to have linked up. Great post today, love the spider activities :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read all about your Silly Spiders unit! I love teaching about spiders in the month of October. Hopefully I'll be able to adapt some of your activities to preschool.

    Ashley
    Tacky the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited to get to link up with all these wonderful teachers and get to read about some great ideas! Love it!

    Angel
    Mrs. Garrett's Groovy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so, so, so right about October! All feels right with the world when October comes around!

    Thank you so much for sharing!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love October! Thanks for this great weekly link up party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you have your sentence scramble in a unit in your store? Very interested in it. Thank you!
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete