October 25, 2013

Five for Friday {Linky Party.. October 25th}

fiveforfriday2_thumb3

Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week and on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool.Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog.

friday


Divider-1_thumb13_thumb8_thumb

010

What a start to a week.. a broken leg. On the cat none the less… our kitty Spot is now sporting a purple and blue polka dot cast.  And, let me tell you a broken cat leg takes up TONS of time! The cat and I both are worn out and Spot is not a happy camper with his new situation.

 


Divider-2_thumb4_thumb7_thumb

005

Just call me Uncle Si

Yes, I took a pitcher of tea {unsweet please!} to school. Sometimes I just need a little boost to keep me awake and on my toes! Some people drink coffee but just give me a cold glass of tea and my life seems to get better pretty quickly!

 


Divider-3_thumb4_thumb7_thumb

005

It’s officially the holiday season with my stationery business.. Doodle Bugs Paper.  I am trying to get some things stocked up and ready for holiday shows and orders.

027

Look at these cute teacher notebooks I did for a customer.

 


Divider-4_thumb5_thumb7_thumb

001

004

We made these cute little candy corn guys. Do you like candy corn? YUCK! I will eat almost any kind of candy or junk food.. but candy corn is just not my thing!


Divider-5_thumb5_thumb7_thumb

037

We went old school this week and I brought out the Little Judy clocks. I can remember using Little Judy clocks when I was in school. Every year my first graders love using these little clocks.

 

Enjoy your weekend!

…. link up below.

15 comments:

  1. I hope Spot feels better soon. Cool cast though!
    Friday it is, let's enjoy it :)
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor kitty....I can only imagine how much work that is taking care of a wounded kitty. Hope he feels better soon.

    Love love love candy corn art projects, but I agree, I can't stand eating the food. Candy corns are the worst. Their only saving grace is that they are cute and colorful, and make adorable art projects. : )

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stand candy corn either. I think I ate too much as a kid. So sorry about your kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The candy corn craft is too cute! Where did you find the pattern? I want to make these! Thanks!
    Nancy
    Fun Times in First

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH your poor sweet cat. I have never seen a cast on a cat. :( I am 100% with you on the unsweetened iced tea! You, me, and Si! It gets me through the day.
    Happy Weekend!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor kitty!!! I do not like candy corn, but I LOVE candy corn crafts!!! That one is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say that I LOVE candy corn! Those candy corn men are so cute!! I remember using those clock too! Oldies are goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor kitty and poor you! That has got to be awful! Love your pictures, the candy corn came out precious and the notebooks are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry about your cat! Poor thing! Love the candy corn project, and I have to admit I like candy corn. But to me if candy doesn't have chocolate in it, it's a waste of calories!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my goodness, you're poor kitty, and poor you! How in the world did that happen?
    And those little candy corns are the cutest little project ever!
    Heidi Butkus

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness I love those candy corns! But I am totally with you..I'm not a fan of candy corn AT ALL.
    Hope your kitty gets to feeling better!!

    Lacey
    The Fabulous Life of an Elementary Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the personalized notebooks! They are darling. I'll have to check out your site!
    Nicole
    Simply Sweet Lessons

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww. your poor kitty... might just have to lay around...more! I hope your kitty heals quickly. :) I'm with you. Candy corn...blaaah. Thanks for the link up.

    Shelley
    The Perks of Teaching Primary

    ReplyDelete