June 24, 2013

Daily Word Problems


wordproblemscover

Yesterday afternoon and I finished up my newest unit..
Daily Word Problem Unit
006
It includes 72 different word problems {colored and black and white cards are included}
014
I use these cards under my document camera each morning. I give my students a small piece of paper and they do the work and write the math fact and answer. If they get it correct- they get a sticker for their sticker charts.
{A full sticker chart = free homework pass}
After everyone turns in their paper we do the story/word problems together.



017  018
I also included a black and white version if you prefer to save a little ink! They are also great for math journals.
015
The set includes 72 different problems- including basic addition and subtraction and adding 3 numbers.
016
Here is the link if you are interested:

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. This unit looks amazing! I just added it to my shopping cart :)
    -Mo
    More Than Math by Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for something to jazz up our math journals. These are PERFECT! In my cart!!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for creating these! Planning to try math journals this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty stinkin' cool! Just added it to my tpt cart.

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so stinkin cute! Can't wait to purchase.

    (( Hugs))
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this unit no longer available?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.
    See the link below for more info.

    #story
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete