It’s Friday.. GOOD Friday!
Here are five random things from this week. Post your “Five for Friday” and link up below.
1. Yesterday we celebrated with a fun day of games, egg hunt and good food! We had a blast at our Easter party!
2. It is always a GOOD Friday when your day gets to start with this.
Not so much when this follows.. a trip to Walmart! But, let me tell you. If you go to Walmart at 7:45 in the morning.. it’s pretty quiet.
3. It is hard to believe but another month is over.. I gave out special Easter treats for my kids who completed their March Reading Goals yesterday.
4. I am having a little egg-cellent sale! Click the picture below to go egg hunting in my store and find five of my favorite products on sale for 20% off.
5. Two fun teacher friends are having giveaways and I have a product in each. Click the pictures below to jump over to their blogs to enter.
Happy GOOD Friday!
God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son.
- John 3:16