November 24, 2012

Winter Fun: Centers & Activities


I have finished and listed my newest unit in my store.. Winter Fun. I

t is full of centers and other winter activities.


You can find the unit by clicking the link below.

Winter Fun Centers & Activities


Here is a peek of what is included…


Counting by 2’s counting cards & 2 recording/follow up sheets.


The counting cards go from 2-100.


Fact Families


8 cards with 3 numbers. Students have to write 2 addition and 2 subtraction facts for each card. The recording sheet is also included.


Also included are the cards with the 4 math facts- so you get 32 math fact cards to match. A great pocket chart activity!

18 Number cards with 2 different activities plus recording sheets.


{1} Students look at each numbered card, write the number then circle if the number is even or odd.

{2} Students look at each card, record the number then add 10 more.


Snowman Craft


Patterns to make this super easy {but cute!} snowman are included.

Counting tally mark cards.


Students count the tally marks and write how many on the recording sheet.


Also included are snowflake cards with the answers for a great matching activity.

26 Number cards with 2 different activities plus recording sheets.


{1} Students put the numbers in order and record them on the recording sheet.

{2} Students sort the number cards by even and odd and record them.


Snowman Tic-Tac-Toe game


I put tic-tac-toe games in my centers as an early finisher activity. They are always a big hit.


Also included are 4 other review sheets.


Number words, counting from 1-120, days of the week and a even & odd cut and paste.



Here is the link again if you would like to check it out…

Winter Fun Centers & Activities


♥ Kacey♥


Anonymous said...

Dit is voor het eerst dat ik "Winter Fun: Centers & Activities" open en ik ben
aangenaam overdonderd door de correlatie dat het stuk heeft met schattige dieren kleurplaten.
My web page - kleurplaten mercedes

Across the Hall said...

Everything you make is adorable! I wish my kiddos were just a teensy bit younger! I have all your stuff bookmarked just in case first grade is ever in my future!

Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

Anonymous said...

Just how regarding something such as, "Usually a hero to me"
or "Back in my arms again." If you're going to use a sheet, is there someplace to hang it? We put 1 on a fence; that worked well. If you are putting it on poles, make sure to cut a couple of wind-holes.. . Take a good deal of photos! And also keep in mind that he needs down-time when he gets home, in order to readjust.. . A big thank you to him from just about all of us that appreciate his service!
Feel free to surf my blog ... personalized banner