October 12, 2012

Halloween Centers

halloween

Halloween is just around the corner.. literally! How in the world can it be time? Seems like we just started school yesterday- and BAM! It’s Halloween!

A week or so ago- I listed my newest unit.. Halloween Centers and Activities in my store. It really is a fun unit and I can not wait to use more of these activities with kids in the next few weeks.

You can check it out here: Halloween Centers

Here is a glimpse of what is included:

015


Counting by 10’s- matching cards and cut and paste follow-up sheet.

005006


 

Cut the letters and spell the word October

007

I copied these letters on colored paper. They fit perfect on a sentence strip.

001

 

004


Ordering numbers 1-100

18 cards & recording sheet with a Follow up cut and paste activity

008009


Greatest & Least Number Cards plus recording sheet.

010011


Search and count Halloween pictures

012


Fill in the missing numbers by 1’s and a recording sheet.

013


Days & Months & Abbreviations Match

014

Here is the link one more time if you are interested:

Halloween Centers & Activities

017

I also have a Halloween unit from last year- that is one of my favorites!

Halloween Unit 

and the recording sheets for this unit can be downloaded for free {here}.

 

Have a great weekend!

Kacey

ps.. hop over to facebook and like the DBT page

7 comments:

Abby said...

I always love your centers!

Check out my new blog

always-a-teacher.blogspot.com

Mrs. Anderson said...

You always make such beautiful materials. You are so talented!!
Connie Anderson:)
www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

Mrs. Wheeler said...

This looks fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!

Megan
Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
Mrs. Wheeler TpT

Kristin said...

You are so creative!!!! I love your centers!!!

Mrs. Griffith said...

You have been BOO-ed! Head on over to my blog to see what that means!!

AND everything you create is so darn cute! I just love your centers : )

Lindsay
For the Love of First Grade

Melissa Machan said...

Hi - I have just started at TpT and with a new blog and facebook page. I found you through the Boo-ed linky and I love your ideas. Very inspiring! I am going to get these Halloween centers to use with my kids. They are just what I need right now. I'm excited to be following you now! If you get a chance, I'd love if you checked out my blog and gave me any advice you might have. It's a whole new world for me :)

Thanks,
Melissa
First Grade Smiles

ahmad naeem Bhatti said...

www.Itcourses-distancelearning.com
click here

National institute is the largest leading chain of skill based hands-on line -training providers for Vast Rang of
v Safety Officer/safety Engineer course
v Hotel management course
v Air Line Ticketing course
v Cabin Crew Air Hostess course
v Seo Search Engine Optimization course
v spoken English course
v Call center training course
v Web Development course
Technical Vocational
Training Courses Pakistan and All over the World. Its Educational Heritage Can Be Traced Since 2007. National Institute has always led the market by introducing latest market driven IT, linguistics and online Courses. National institute is a trusted name in the field of on line education and training having the largest chain of institutions in the on line worldwide. National institute has a large group of happy &satisfied students attaining successes in their future lives & prospects.


click here