August 16, 2011

Money Posters & Bumble Bees


Two days down this week… and
I am TIRED!
Wiped Out.
Seriously, I am so worn out when school is over all I want to do is take a nap.
I know it is like this every year.
Okay, enough complaining! HA!

These new snazzy dazzy money posters I made stirred up lots of questions last week when I posted them. I finally remembered to take some close up pictures today so I could share about them.

Not that there is a lot to say….
016

They are made using colored poster board, money cut-outs and scrapbooking paper.
001

{I use a TON of scrapbooking paper in my room!!}
004

I used my cricut machine to cut the letters. The font is LDJ Martian Mania.
005

I glued the letters and money on the poster board, drew a cloud around each one and laminated them.
That’s all!


I also wanted to show you these fun {and crazy looking} bumble bees we made. They turned out pretty cute for a first time art project.
010
011

I am off to bed! Good might teacher friends!

10 comments:

Cindy Solomon said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so impressed. I haven't even dared to do an art project yet. Some of mine can barely hold a pencil or crayon. Your bees are very cute though.
http://teacherblogstalker.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Wheeler said...

I LOVEEE your money posters! I need to make some. ASAP. Thanks for posting!

Megan
www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com

Busy Bees said...

Thanks for the money poster explanation! I love my Cricut and all of the different fonts that I can use. Love the bumble bees, too.
BusyBees

Sarah said...

I too LOVE the money posters!! PRECIOUS!! LOVE that they are SOOO simple!

CUTE CUTE CUTE Bee's!

Sarah Hetrick

Grade ONEderful said...

Oh, your bees are so sweet!

❀Barbara❀
Grade ONEderful

Wendi said...

You've inspired me to make my own money posters - love 'em!

Miss T said...

I love my cricut. I've only had it for about a month and have made posters for my non profit and posters for my dad's retirement party picture bulletin boards.

Can't wait til I have a class to use them in!

Journey of a Substitute Teacher

Wanda Brown said...

Bees are part of our beehavior plan for our school. I think we will make bees similar to yours on our first day back. Thanks for the wonderful visual:)

Jenna said...

Very cute! Way to make a boring poster board into something creative and useful.

Precise is nice said...

Where did you find the money cut-outs!?