July 4, 2011

Trick or Treat Smell My Feet Bulletin Board


Trick or Treat
Smell My Feet 
Can you Guess Who is Under The Sheet?

I am almost certain I found this idea on a teacher's blog- but it is not in my favorites so I have no idea who or where it came from. Whoever was the mastermind behind it is awesome!

The trick or treaters are not glued at the bottom so you can lift up the "sheet" and there is a picture of the child underneath. I can not tell you how many times I had to run my kids away from this bulletin board because they spent all their time lifting up the "sheets" to guess who's picture was underneath....

6 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! Can't wait to copy your idea...thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! Doing tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that with the chalkboard cut out you could change this per theme or season... how was this done? Is there a chalkboard behind it? Chalkboard paint?

    ReplyDelete
  4. For older kids, you could have them write three clues of who was under the sheet (sort of a get to know them better exercise). "likes fairy tales", favorite color is yellow, has one brother and one sister.

    ReplyDelete