October 6, 2017

Oriental Trading: Candy Headquarters

IMG_3664

It is ALWAYS a good day when you get a flamingo box in the mail! Nobody delivers more fun! That is the truth!

Oriental Trading sent me a box of yummy goodies to check out and to let you know what I thought about their candy selection

And what is not to love!?? Quality? Price? Easy to Order? Selection? Fast Shipping? It is ALL GOOD!

Whether you need Trick or Treat candy, yummy treats for your classroom or maybe even prize box fillers.. This is the time to stock up! And, I promise Oriental Trading makes it so simple and easy!

IMG_3674

They carry all the fun {and yummy} brands! And the cost is comparative to local stores! Why not shop from home and just get it delivered. I am all about easy!

IMG_3677

Our school does a big Harvest Festival each year and before it starts we have a Trunk or Treat outside. This is my box of candy to be donated. It is ready to go and just waiting for the little ones.

IMG_3671

You can check out their candy selection HERE!

And, my first graders LOVE the jack-o-lantern gumballs! So cute and a special little treat! {and I see they are on sale now!}

Quick Link: Oriental Trading Halloween Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment