May 11, 2017

Five for Friday {May 12th}

fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb7_thumb3_[1]_thumb

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Divider 1

IMG_2447

A few weeks ago I shared these Guided Reading Booklets. I am back to remind you or if you just missed that last post to tell you just how awesome they really are.IMG_2448

Each book has 6 pull out readers. The books I have are geared toward first-second but I only used these with my highest reading level group. The text is a little difficult for all my first grade friends.

IMG_2449

The readers have a TON of info in them. Great higher level skills!

And, the best part! You just tear them out and put them to use! No other prepping! The quality is AMAZING! Very thick with a laminated coating.

They are $20 for the books- which include 6 readers (6 copies each = 36 total). And, when I jumped over to the Carson Dellosa website to grab a link I noticed they are having a 30% off sale and free shipping with orders over $25. Great opportunity to stock up for the end of the year or even next year!

Carson Dellosa Guided Reading Books

I participate in the Brand Ambassador Program for Carson-Dellosa and have received these products free to review.

Divider 2

IMG_2434

Every year I forget how much I love these little mini flower pots we make for Mother’s Day.

IMG_2438

And, I started early this year and we were finished by Thursday morning. No more late Friday afternoon scrambling to get finished!

Divider 3

IMG_2397

This was actually last Friday.. but I didn’t share last week.

But we had May Day.. and it almost killed me.

IMG_2399

One whole day of games and fun! It was super organized and lots of fun {really!} but I was so worn out! I have NO idea how my little people were still going strong at the end of the day.

IMG_2408

This plastic pool full of tissue paper was part of an obstacle course. They had to dig around to find a little ball.

Divider 4

IMG_2444

And just like that.. one week left. Actually it’s only four days now. Next Friday is a teacher work day.

IMG_2445

The last day with the kids will be Thursday. We have a lot of fun to squeeze into these last days!

Divider 5

  IMG_2417

Last weekend was so busy! I had so much squeezed into those two days that I am really looking forward to a nice, quiet weekend. Happy Mother’s Day to all!

  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

How to join the Five for Friday link up party....

Grab the button at the top

post your Five for Friday post on your blog

Put the button somewhere in your blog post

link it back to this post

and add your link to the link-up below

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation to you. I am happy after reading your post that you have posted in this blog. Thanks for this wonderful post and hoping to post more of this. I am looking for your next update.

    Operation Management Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete