June 24, 2016

Five for Friday {Link Up.. June 24}

Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week and on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool. Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog.

A quick trip into Goodwill makes for some super fun finds. A dino that will get to hang out on our "theme table" during Dino week and 4 word books that are great for sentence writing but will also be enjoyed by my boys. For a total amount of $2.00. 


I spent one afternoon working on this box of laminated centers to be cut while trying to get through the 20 episodes of General Hospital that I am behind on. Oh the struggle...



And speaking of TV.. my favorite summer show has started! Do you watch Big Brother?

If so.. do you also watch the Live Feeds? Big Brother After Dark? Read the spoiler blogs? I LOVE LOVE this show but I have never watched the Live Feeds and I tried to watch the After Dark shows last year but it was too much jumping around for me. But.. I do read the spoilers especially when the HOH competitions leave us hanging until the next shows. 

Right now my favs are: Corey, Frank, Zakiyah {she is a preschool teacher!}, Nicole, Glenn, and James.

And who needs to go?? Paul, Bronte, Bridgette, Michelle, and DaVonne.



A good mail package was delivered yesterday. 
Amazon has this pack of 200 laminating pouches for $20.85. Run now and order a pack or two..

 
And, with the excitement of a good deal comes a dreaded piece of mail... Jury Duty. 
What teacher wants to go to Jury Duty on their summer vacation. For real?! And that bright yellow note states everything in the book that you can NOT bring into the courtroom. No phone, tablets, laptops, books, magazines.. {{sigh}}


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
How to join the Five for Friday linky party....
Grab the button at the top
post your Five for Friday post on your blog
Put the button somewhere in your blog post and
link it back to this post
and add your link to the link-up below




8 comments:

  1. Oh No! Jury Duty. :( I love the word book idea. I am going to look for some this summer! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jury Duty! Wow, I have always wanted to do that, but if they won't even let you take a book to read while you wait, I am not sure I would survive! Plus I would want to be on a good trial and I don't think they let you pick! Have a great weekend and thank you so much for this fabulous link up! You are my fav!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Jury duty! Not a fun way to spend time over break! Thank you for sharing the Amazon deal on the laminating sheets. I'll have to check it out!

    Jordan
    Team J's Second Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow! great deal on the laminating pouches, thank you for the tip. Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kacey... I had jury duty last summer... It actually was not as bad as I thought. The only down time I had was the first day waiting to be checked in. After that, they kept us pretty busy... Good luck!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the things you can find at Goodwill! All that for $2? Score!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the opportunity to link up with Doodle Bugs. I'm not sure I did it correctly. I am learning alot starting my blog. I love reading ideas from others.

    ReplyDelete